The application principle of the ultrasonic vibration plate is that the high-frequency oscillation signal sent by the ultrasonic generator is converted into high-frequency mechanical oscillation by the transducer and propagated to the medium. The ultrasonic wave in the cleaning solvent radiates forward in the cleaning liquid, which makes the liquid flow and generates tens of thousands of tiny bubbles. The tiny bubbles (cavitation nuclei) in the liquid vibrate under the action of the sound field. When the sound pressure reaches a certain value, the bubbles grow rapidly, Then it is suddenly closed. When the bubble is closed, a shock wave is generated, and thousands of atmospheric pressures are generated around it. The insoluble dirt is destroyed and dispersed in the cleaning liquid. When the group particles are wrapped by oil and adhere to the surface of the cleaning part, the oil is emulsified and the solid particles are separated, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning the surface of the cleaning part.
|Product model:||frequency (KHz)||Generator model||Overall dimensions (mm)||Ultrasonic power(W)|
1. The ultrasonic vibration plate is composed of the vibration plate and the ultrasonic generator. When the standard ultrasonic cleaning machine is not suitable for the specific working environment, it can be customized with special specifications. The input vibration plate device can also be used and converted into an ultrasonic cleaning machine, so that the equipment cost can be saved and the cleaning effect can be achieved.
2. The shock plate adopts all stainless steel 304 / 316 structure, which is alkali and acid resistant. The surface of the shock plate is plated with hard chromium. Ultrasonic transducer adopts high-quality and high-performance products with high electro acoustic conversion efficiency.
3. The split structure is adopted, and the high-frequency cable with socket is used between the vibration plate and the ultrasonic generator, which is convenient for use and maintenance.
4. The installation and arrangement are flexible. The ultrasonic radiation surface can be arranged on the bottom, side or top of the cleaning tank as required.
5. The ultrasonic vibration plate can be customized according to the requirements of customers. It is suitable for cleaning before electroplating parts, clock parts, hardware and mechanical parts, electronic products, polyester filter elements, semiconductor silicon chips, tools, lenses, spectacle frames, jewelry, glass, utensils and other industries. It is widely used.