Common types of ultrasonic cleaning machinesDate: 2022-08-22Number: 294
Common types of ultrasonic cleaning machines:
Integrated desktop ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic pipette cleaning machine, single-trough ultrasonic cleaning equipment, ultrasonic pipette cleaning machine, high-power ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cylinder parts cleaning machine, ultrasonic reed washer, ultrasonic dishwasher, immersion ultrasonic washer, ultrasonic titanium rod washer, ultrasonic filter washer, ultrasonic aluminum barrel washer, ultrasonic filter cake washer, digital ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cleaning machine, high-power ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cleaning line, automatic ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cleaning machine, double-slot ultrasonic cleaning machine, multi-slot ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic photoelectric glass cleaner, medical ultrasonic cleaner, etc.
The main principle of ultrasonic cleaning machine
Ultrasonic cleaning is based on cavitation, i. e. the rapid formation and rapid implosion of numerous bubbles in the cleaning fluid. The resulting impact will be immersed in the cleaning fluid of the workpiece inside and outside the surface of the dirt peeled off. With the increase of ultrasonic frequency, the number of bubbles increases and the bursting force decreases. Therefore, high-frequency ultrasonic is especially suitable for cleaning small particles of dirt without damaging the surface of the workpiece. Bubbles are produced by applying high-frequency (ultrasonic frequency) , high-intensity sound waves to a liquid. Therefore, any ultrasonic cleaning system must have three basic components: a tank containing cleaning fluid, a transducer that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, and an ultrasonic generator that generates high-frequency electrical signals.
(1) frequency: ≥20KHz, can be divided into low frequency, intermediate frequency, high frequency 3 segments.
(2) cleaning medium: ultrasonic cleaning, general two types of cleaning agents: chemical solvents, water-based cleaning agents. The chemical action of cleaning medium can accelerate the effect of ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is a physical action. The two effects are combined to clean the object thoroughly.
(3) power density: power density = emission power (W)/emission area (CM2) usually ≥0.3 w/CM2. The higher the power density of ultrasound, the stronger the cavitation effect, the faster the velocity, the better the cleaning effect. But for precision, Surface finish objects, the use of a long period of high-power density cleaning of the surface of the object will produce “Cavitation” corrosion./n/n(4) ultrasonic frequency: the lower the ultrasonic frequency is, the easier the cavitation in the liquid is, the greater the force is, and the stronger the effect is. High frequency ultrasonic direction is strong, suitable for fine objects cleaning./n/n(5) cleaning temperature: generally speaking, the best cavitation effect is obtained when the ultrasonic wave is from 30 ° C to 40 ° C. The higher the temperature of the cleaning agent, the more significant the effect. When ultrasonic wave is used in practice, the operating temperature is usually from 50 ° C to 70 ° C.
Points for attention in use of ultrasonic cleaning machine:
(1) the power supply of the ultrasonic cleaning machine and the power supply of the electric heater must have a good grounding device.
(2) it is strictly forbidden to turn on the ultrasonic cleaning machine without cleaning fluid, that is, the cleaning cylinder without adding a certain amount of cleaning fluid is not allowed to close the ultrasonic switch.
(3) it is forbidden to open the heating switch when there is no liquid in the cleaning equipment with heating equipment.
(4) it is forbidden to clean the bottom of the cylinder with heavy objects (iron pieces) so as to avoid damage to the chip of the energy converter.
(5) the power supply of the ultrasonic generator should use a single 220V/50Hz power supply and be equipped with a voltage regulator of more than 2000W.
(6) the bottom of the cleaning cylinder should be flushed regularly without excessive sundries or dirt.
(7) each time when the new liquid, after the start of the ultrasonic, can be washed.
Other applications of ultrasonic cleaning machines
In addition to cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning machine can also be widely used in degassing, defoaming, emulsification, blending, replacement, extraction, pulverization and cell crushing. Liquid-phase degassing has become one of the main applications of ultrasonic cleaning machine besides cleaning, and also one of the necessary tools of liquid-phase instrument.