How to select the correct ultrasonic cleaning machine?Date: 2022-09-24Number: 223
1. Output power selection
The effect of ultrasonic cleaning machine is not necessarily proportional to (power × cleaning time) , and sometimes with a small power, the cost of a long period of time did not eliminate stains. But if the power to a certain parameter value, it will quickly remove the stain. If the selection power is too large, cavitation intensity will be greatly increased, cleaning effect is also enhanced. But at this time, the more sophisticated parts also produced corrosion spots, because of the small losses, and the bottom of the cleaning cylinder vibration plate cavitation is more serious, water corrosion is also expanded, in the use of organic solvents such as trichloroethene, basically no problem, but when using water or water-soluble cleaning fluid, it is easy to suffer from water-point corrosion. If the surface of seismic plate has been scarred, cavitation corrosion is more serious under strong power, so the ultrasonic power should be selected according to the actual application.
2. Choose the temperature of the cleaning solution
The most suitable cleaning temperature of water cleaning solution is 40-60 ° C, especially in the cold weather, if the cleaning solution temperature low cavitation effect is poor, the actual cleaning effect is poor. Therefore, a part of the washing machine in the washing cylinder outside the heating wire heating temperature control, when the temperature rise after cavitation easy to appear, so the cleaning effect is better. When the temperature rises again, the air pressure in the bubble rises, and the sound pressure slides under the impact force, which shows the multiplying effect of these two factors.
3. Ultrasonic cleaning process and cleaning fluid selection
Before selecting the cleaning equipment, do the following application analysis on the parts to be cleaned: to identify the material composition of the parts to be washed, the number of construction, analysis to further identify the waste to be eliminated, this is a clear need to use what kind of cleaning methods, the use of water-soluble cleaning solution is the best use of organic solvents prerequisite. The final cleaning process also needs to do cleaning experimental operations to verify. Only in this way can the appropriate cleaning equipment, the design of an effective cleaning process and cleaning fluid. The influence of physical properties of cleaning fluid on ultrasonic cleaning should be fully considered, in which the steam pressure, interfacial tension, viscosity and density should be the most obvious factors. Temperature may affect a variety of factors, so it also affects the efficiency of cavitation. All cleaning equipment must use cleaning fluid.
4. Different types of cleaning fluids, to distinguish between cleaning equipment
Water-soluble system: generally consists of an open groove in which the product workpiece is immersed. The complicated system is composed of several troughs, and is equipped with circulating filtration device, rinsing troughs, drying troughs and others.
Organic solvent system: most of the ultrasonic cleaning machine for removing oil and grease, often equipped with waste liquid continuous recovery equipment. The process of oil removal by ultrasonic vapor phase is accomplished by an integrated multi-tank system consisting of an organic solvent evaporation tank and an ultrasonic immersion tank. Oil, grease, wax, and other stains dissolved in organic solvents are removed by a combination of hot organic solvent vapors and ultrasonic excitation. After a series of cleaning process after the blanking products workpiece heating, cleaning, dry.
5. Clean the parts
Another standard of reference for ultrasonic cleaning is the design of the loading and unloading of the cleaning parts, or the tooling for placing the cleaning parts. When the cleaning part is in the ultrasonic cleaning tank body, neither the cleaning part nor the cleaning basket may touch the bottom of the tank. The total cross-sectional area of the cleaning part shall not exceed 70% of the cross-sectional area of the ultrasonic groove. Rubber and its non-rigid plastic will digest and absorb ultrasonic kinetic energy, so the use of such materials for tooling should be cautious. Insulating cleaning elements should also be given special attention. The efficiency of the best ultrasonic cleaning system will be greatly reduced if the design of the tool basket is unreasonable or if the workpiece of the product is too heavy.
6. The length of cleaning, product type, the number of parts to be clear
Need to clarify the operation mode of the equipment is automatic, semi-automatic, manual, as well as the size of the equipment, equipment costs.
7. Anything else
Parts that clean a lot of stains are usually pre-cleaned by dipping or spraying. After cleaning most of the stains, continue to use ultrasonic cleaning the remaining stains, the effect is significant. If the cleaning of small and complex-looking objects (parts) , if the use of cleaning nets or make cleaning object rotation, while vibrating with ultrasonic radiation source, can be evenly cleaned.
8. The following three elements should be taken into account when selecting cleaning solutions
1. High cleaning efficiency: select the most effective cleaning organic solvents, the best to do experimental operations. If ultrasound is introduced into the original cleaning process, the organic solvent used usually need not be changed;
2. Easy to use: the liquid used should be non-toxic and harmless, easy to use and durable;
3. Cost: the cheapest cleaning organic solvents are not necessarily the least costly to purchase. The use of organic solvents must be considered when cleaning high efficiency, safety, a certain amount of organic solvents can be cleaned is how many products, such as the largest use of workpiece factors. Naturally, the selected cleaning organic solvent needs to achieve the actual effect of cleaning, and cleaning products to be compatible with the workpiece material. Water is a very common cleaning fluid, so the use of water-based solvent system is easy to operate, low application costs, and a wide range of uses. However, for some materials and their stains and so is not suitable for water-soluble solvents, so there are many organic solvents available for use.
9. Clear about the amount of cleaning fluid and the position of the cleaning parts
It is usually better to have the level of the cleaning fluid above 100mm above the surface of the vibrator. Because of the influence of standing wave field, the amplitude of wave joint is small, and the amplitude of wave fluctuation is large, which leads to uneven cleaning. Therefore, the best choice for cleaning the specific position of the object to be placed in the fluctuation range.
10. The use of cleaning baskets
In the cleaning of small accessories, often used basket, because the mesh to be subjected to ultrasonic loss, need special attention. When the frequency is 28 khz application of 10mm mesh is appropriate.
11. Frequency selection
28 khz to 120 khz of ultrasonic cleaning frequency, when using water or cleaning agent due to cavitation caused by the physical cleaning force obviously beneficial to the low-frequency, generally used about 28-40 khz. For small crevices, narrow slits, shallow hole parts cleaning, with high frequency (usually 40 kHz above) good, or even hundreds of kHz. When cleaning hardware parts, use 400kHz. If using broadband FM cleaning, the actual effect is better.