What should be paid attention to when the laboratory ultrasonic cleaning machine is used?Date: 2022-09-29Number: 265
1. Understand Ultrasound
Ultrasonic wave can be divided into three kinds, namely infrasonic wave, acoustic wave, ultrasonic wave. Infrasound frequency is below 20Hz; sound frequency is 20Hz ~ 20kHz; ultrasonic frequency is above 20kHz. The infrasound and the ultrasonic wave are inaudible to the human ear. Because of its high frequency and short wavelength, the ultrasonic wave has good directivity and strong penetration, which is why the ultrasonic cleaning machine is designed and made.
2. How to clean with ultrasound
Ultrasonic cleaning is the use of ultrasound in the socialization of the role of liquid, acceleration and direct flow of the role of liquid and sewage, the direct and indirect effect, the dirt layer is dispersed, emulsified and peeled to achieve the goal of cleaning. At present, cavitation and direct-flow are more widely used in ultrasonic cleaning machines.
(1) cavitation: the cavitation is that ultrasonic wave transmits to the liquid by high-frequency transformation mode with the interaction of compression force and decompression force more than 20,000 times per second. When the pressure is reduced, the vacuum nuclear group bubble appears in the liquid, and when the pressure is applied, the vacuum nuclear group bubble produces a strong impact force when it is pressed and crushed, thus stripping the dirt on the surface of the cleaned object, thus achieving the goal of precision cleaning.
(2) direct inflow: the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave flowing in the direction of sound propagation in a liquid is called direct inflow. When the acoustic intensity is 0.5 W/CM2, the direct inflow can be seen by the naked eye, and the flow velocity is about 10 cm/s perpendicular to the vibrating surface. Through this direct flow, the micro-oil dirt on the surface of the cleaned object is stirred, and the cleaning fluid on the surface of the dirt also produces convection. The solution of the dissolved dirt is mixed with the new solution, so that the dissolving speed is accelerated, it plays an important role in the removal of dirt.
(3) acceleration: the acceleration produced by liquid particles. For the high frequency ultrasonic cleaning machine, cavitation is not significant, then the cleaning mainly by liquid particles under the action of ultrasonic acceleration of particles to clean dirt ultra-precision.
3. What is the principle of ultrasonic cleaning machine
The Ultrasonic transducer converts the high-frequency oscillatory electrical signals into high-frequency mechanical oscillations, which radiate in the cleaning fluid in the form of longitudinal waves. During the half-wave expansion of the radiation wave, the compactness of the cleaning solution is destroyed and numerous bubbles with diameters of 50-500 μm are formed. The bubble is filled with steam from the solution. During the compression half-wave, the bubble will close rapidly, resulting in a local hydraulic impact of over 100 Mpa. This phenomenon is called the“Cavitation” effect. Under the continuous action of“Cavitation” effect, the dirt on the surface or hidden place of the workpiece is cracked and peeled off. At the same time, under the action of ultrasound, the permeation of cleaning fluid is enhanced; pulsating agitation is intensified; dissolution, dispersion and emulsification are accelerated; thus the workpiece is thoroughly cleaned.
4, the ultrasonic cleaning machine is composed of several parts
The ultrasonic cleaning machine is mainly composed of an ultrasonic cleaning trough and an ultrasonic generator. The ultrasonic cleaning trough is made of high-quality stainless steel with strong elasticity and corrosion resistance, and is equipped with a Ultrasonic transducer at the bottom, while the ultrasonic generator generates high frequency and high voltage, which is transmitted to the transducer through a cable connection line, the transducer resonates at a high frequency with the vibrating plate, so that the solvent in the tank is Sonication to wash away dirt.
5. What are the features of ultrasonic cleaning machines
Compared with various chemical, physical, electrochemical and physical cleaning methods, ultrasonic cleaning has the following unique advantages:
• Can quickly and thoroughly remove all kinds of dirt on the surface of the workpiece.
• can clean precision parts with complex shapes such as cavities and grooves.
• No damage to the workpiece surface.
• A variety of cleaning agents may be used.
• Cleaning can be carried out at room temperature or at moderate temperature (around 60 ° C) .
• An integrated structure for easy movement.
• Save on solvents, cleaning paper, energy, workplace and labor.
6. How to use an ultrasonic cleaner
The use of ultrasonic cleaning machine should be strictly in accordance with the following requirements of partial operation.
(1) connecting the cable between the cleaning tank and the generator;
(2) pour the cleaning fluid into the tank (the amount of the cleaning fluid is equal to the amount of the object to be cleaned, the position of the liquid surface is about three-fourths of the whole is preferred) ;
(3) putting the cleaned object into the washing tank;
(4) plug in the power supply;
(5) set up cleaning time, boot.
7, use ultrasonic cleaning machine should pay attention to what problem
1，The power supply of ultrasonic cleaner and electric heater must have good earthing device.
2, ultrasonic cleaning machine is strictly prohibited without cleaning fluid boot, that is, cleaning cylinder without adding a certain amount of cleaning fluid, shall not close the ultrasonic switch.
3. The cleaning equipment with heating equipment is forbidden to open the heating switch when there is no liquid.
4, do not use heavy objects (iron pieces) impact cleaning cylinder bottom, so as to avoid damage to the energy converter chip.
5, ultrasonic generator power supply should be used alone a way of 220V/50Hz power supply and install more than 2000W voltage regulator.
6, clean the bottom of the cylinder to wash regularly, not too much sundries or dirt.
7, each time when the new liquid, after the start of the ultrasonic, can be washed.
8. Ultrasonic cleaning
(1) the temperature of ultrasonic cleaning tank is 30 ~ 50 ° C.
(2) choose cleaning agent according to different cleaning objects. Cleaning agents are generally divided into water-based (alkaline) cleaning agents, organic solvents cleaning agents and chemical reaction cleaning agents. Water-based cleaning agents are usually used.
(3) according to the degree of contamination and the nature of dirt, choose different cleaning time.
9. Tips for saving cleaning fluids
The cleaning fluid of the ultrasonic cleaning machine can be recycled, and this cleaning method can save a lot of cleaning fluid. After each use of the cleaning machine, put the cleaning fluid into the container, and then pour it into the cleaning tank for the next use, the remaining sediment can be disposed of. If the concentration of cleaning solution is not enough, add a little amount can be reused.